Mansfield, MO: Zion's Order of the Sons of Levi, 1966. Foolscap,  pp. including covers, mimeographed from typescript and photographs and side-stapled into an offset printed, phtoographically illustrated poster. Issue of July August 1966.
The newsletter of the religious intentional community, a sect of the Latter Day Saint movement founded in Marl Kilgore in 1951 after leaving the Aaronic Order. The community moved to Missouri in 1953. The community still survives, though in 1975 the name was changed to Zion's Order.
The newsletter includes text by Kilgore, photographs of activities, logging, choir, agriculture and construction, etc. Of particular interest is an account by Kilgore of travels to several other communities, including Hutterite and Mennonite settlements, poetry by Kilgore, a cooking column, etc.
Rare. The community was never large in number, and today numbers about 30 people, so the newsletter was likely produced in small numbers. OCLC locates holdings at only one institution worldwide (BYU).
Folded once, and mailed and addressed at back cover and postmarked from Mansfield. Some staining to back cover, and a cellotape repair, now yellowed, to one page. Otherwise a sturdy and complete very good example. Item #30595